recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Nelson

An excellent review Tim.

There's a huge predatory industry out there preying on the desires of the independent artists, to get their music out to the public or to the powers that be.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ferryman

Coming late to this as I haven't been on here much recently but I abhor Taxi. It's the music industry scumbags taking back control of music through social media. It sounds great - use the internet to get your music heard by serious music industry people, but as Tim points out they have complete control and just want commercial pap. There is no interest in finding new music, it's just a way to get muzak for cheap without the A&R men leaving their office. They don't even have to leave their damn office, at least in the old days they would come and see you, now you pay them money for the privilege of sending your music to them and having it ignored or rejected for spurious reasons.

I spent a bit of time reading through the forums a while back when I was thinking about going on there and it became clear to me it's just as Tim points out, a bunch of tired old A&R people skimming through stuff and making musicians do what they want. Reviews are inconsistent and no individuality is tolerated. Everything that we good old punks rebelled against in '76. Pah.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR