The "Gear" thread

Started by Dmann, December 29, 2008, 08:45:37 PM

Dmann

So I was taking some pictures with my new 10.1 megapixel camera i got for Christmas and thought what the heck I'll post up some picks of my gear and maybe see if anyone else wanted to as well so we can see what everyone is using to get thier sound.

I am using imageshack as a host because it's free! You can click on any of the pictures to see the full size.

Flash Harry

Whoar! Gismotronics! Doughnuts......Mmmmmmm
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

Ooh, a Marshall stack  8). Sold mine in about 1989 when I stopped playing live. Had a lovely slope front 4x12 and 1970s head (can't remember the number). All the guitar noises come from a Zoom effects pedal now  :-[

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Dmann on December 29, 2008, 08:45:37 PMSo I was taking some pictures with my new 10.1 megapixel camera i got for Christmas and thought what the heck I'll post up some picks of my gear.

What can you tell me about the G-major?

Also, is that an old A/DA MP-1?

Nice stuff.

Blooby

Greeny

Phwoaaar... look at the valves on that!  :D

ianjm

Quote from: Greeny on January 05, 2009, 06:11:50 AMPhwoaaar... look at the valves on that!  :D

Dont get many of them for a pound ;)

hewhoiscalledj

Ooh, I'll play. I dont have a great pic with everything in it although most of my gear can be seen on my avatar. Here's a list of stuff ive collected over the years.

Axes: Epi Les Paul Quilt Top Custom, Epi Dot/335, (both with Seymour Duncan humbuckers) Epi AJ200SCE acoustic, Alvarez acoustic

Amps: Laney VH100R head (w/ JJEL34s), Marshall 1960 cab (loaded w/ V30s and GT12Hs), Crate solid state combo amp,

Effects/Rack Gear: EH Metal Muff pedal, Boss DS1 pedal, CryBaby, MXR Supercomp pedal, Alesis MidiVerb3 in the rack, BBE Sonic Maximizer in the rack, Korg rack tuner, Furman Power conditioner

Recording stuff: SM57s and 58s, MXL condenser (?model), AT2010(?) condenser mic, Rode NT1 condenser mic, Project Studio small condensor stereo mics, Boss MicroBR, and a sea of cables and adapters and stands.

other: Soundcraft Gigrac 600 (currently being used as my recording mixer.) Carvin PA speakers, Yamaha keyboard model unknown, Boss drum machine, Korg Pandora PX4R (which my BR has replaced)

hmm... i think that's it for the time being.