a wee chat by Oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 24, 2008, 06:28:51 PM

Oldrottenhead

122. a wee chat
Time:
0:00
Volume:
ive had this wee tune in my micro for ages now, and try as i might i cant get a vocal/lyric to go with it, it seems the muse has left me. so instead i decided to talk over it have a wee chat so to speak, that way i can cast the song aside and never return to it and so  exorcise it from my psyche.
so here it is , a wee chat.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Now this is some original stuff, you have a cool accent and I can say I really enjoy to listen to you talk although sometimes I can't really understand what you are saying  :D

The music is quite good, very trippy, great to listen as you drink something. And as strange it seems the music fits very well with you chatting over it. It seems like the Muse is with you but you just don't know it.

The recording is a bit distorted sometimes on the right channel with the delayed guitar.

Cool stuff  8)

Oldrottenhead

that scottish accent gets em every time, distortion in guitar was caused  during recording i played a wee bit too loud, and a cannea be bothered rerecording it, thanks for the feedback.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 24, 2008, 06:56:00 PMthat scottish accent gets em every time, distortion in guitar was caused  during recording i played a wee bit too loud, and a cannea be bothered rerecording it, thanks for the feedback.

Ahaha. No worries, it sounds good overall.

Scorpios

This was cool, I like the way the vox turned out, and actually, the high level on the right channel guitar with delay I thought was cool, it's not the kind of digital clipping that sounds bad imo, just sounds like a strange effect really and fits in well.

I think all in all it's one of my favorite tracks I have heard you put up here for the overall "feel" to the atmosphere.

13STARZ+

13STARZ+

I have to add to this! it is screaming oot for me to play with it.
it is now residing in 13STARZ+'S BR.

Oldrottenhead

looking forward to hearing your additions, mibbes another scottish accenent annaw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

13STARZ+

WEECHAT1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here ye go, just a very very rough track, the playing on my behalf leaves a lot to be desired ;-)

Oldrottenhead

hey oldrottenhead tell me a story, lmfao.

haha, you must drink as much as me lol.

guitar a bit loud and drowns out voice but i love it. do me a favour and mp3 your guitarwork on the song and post it and i'll try and mix it. cheers well done, am off tae the offy for some inspiration.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann