BR Song Librarian - new software for the BR

Started by 64Guitars, October 05, 2011, 01:28:22 AM

galestermusic

64 just downloaded this. Can't wait to use it! Thanks ~Greg

T.C. Elliott

You helped me out greatly this morning, 64Guitars. I successfully put an entire backed up contents from my computer onto a USB stick, "librarianed" 7 songs from the USB stick to the computer then "librarianed" the one song I needed back to my BR900. That's friggin awesome. Thank you.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

You're welcome T.C.  I'm glad you're enjoying my program. Thanks for the feedback.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Super 8

Hi! Is the BR Librarian compatible with Mac or just PC?

64Guitars

Quote from: Super 8 on May 17, 2013, 04:17:55 AMHi! Is the BR Librarian compatible with Mac or just PC?

BR Song Librarian runs under Windows. It was written for Windows XP but has also been tested in newer versions of Windows and seems to work well, although some colours might appear slightly different than they do in XP.

I actually use Linux on my main computer, and I run BR Song Librarian and other BR programs on it under Wine, a free program that is designed to allow Windows applications to run on Linux, BSD, Solaris and Mac OS X. You can learn more about installing Wine in Mac OS X here:

http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX

Another option would be to install a virtual machine on your Mac and run Windows in that virtual machine. You could then run BR Song Librarian under Windows.

VirtualBox is a free, open source virtual machine which is available for Mac:

http://www.virtualbox.org/

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track