Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Meant to listen to this days ago but it slipped through the net. Well worth the wait though, top class as always........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

trev

SE

Magic stuff, really gets everything moving,the guitars sound top notch, loved the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

phantasm777

being a fan of music from 64 to 77, the classic rock era (it was an era, NOT a style). this fits into the style of the beginning of that era, a bit beatles from help, and also a bit of james bond feel, all good!

andy casson

wow, how did I miss this - excellent song, definite Ventures feel, and brilliently done, bass tone really makes it but your guitar work is first class...bloody well done! I am of the humble opinion you just can't beat some of the 60's tv themes (capt scarlett, man from uncle, mission impossible blah..champions...blah..saint blah..star trek..and on and on...just great)...was I a sad kid?

I really enjoyed

andy

cuthbert

I missed this before, so thanks for the bump - great surf/spy sound! This is really the goods.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

Trev, brilliant production here, everything so so well balanced and crisp. A real pleasure to listen to. Great swamp/surf instrumental and I really like the piano towards the end, nice touch. A fabulous listen, well done sir!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR