Bigsky

Tailspin
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A fun song to play. More here.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/DougM/

Black Mary

Quote from: Bigsky on December 29, 2008, 03:30:03 PMA fun song to play. More here.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/DougM/

Dunno why no-ones commented on Ur song but 30+ people have downloaded it !!!! Strange indeed. There's great melodies there throughout & what do U record on Bigsky? & what's the effect on Ur vox? & could I borrow that knowledge from U ?????
kingliggermusic

Ted

Quote from: Black Mary on April 23, 2010, 05:27:05 PMDunno why no-ones commented on Ur song but 30+ people have downloaded it !!!! Strange indeed. There's great melodies there throughout & what do U record on Bigsky?

This is a good song! Another Black Mary Bump.  You are doing some seriously good excavation today.

Back in 2008, the site was organized quite differently so it was easy for good stuff to get lost.  There also were fewer people on the site, so fewer eyes and ears scouring the boards for new stuff.

Also: I think every play counts as a download.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Black Mary

Quote from: Ted on April 23, 2010, 06:15:14 PM
Quote from: Black Mary on April 23, 2010, 05:27:05 PMDunno why no-ones commented on Ur song but 30+ people have downloaded it !!!! Strange indeed. There's great melodies there throughout & what do U record on Bigsky?

This is a good song! Another Black Mary Bump.  You are doing some seriously good excavation today.

Back in 2008, the site was organized quite differently so it was easy for good stuff to get lost.  There also were fewer people on the site, so fewer eyes and ears scouring the boards for new stuff.

Also: I think every play counts as a download.
Ahh sorry. I wasn't Bumpin.. My G/F just explained what that means. I've been listening to new stuff i like & commenting on posts that had no replies, that had had no comments, There was a forum for it !!.
kingliggermusic

Gary F

Good bump!!!!   First time I've heard this one .
This is a really good song!!!.Nice melody and a catchy chorus,great lyrics!!!

Gary

scottieD

nice song, good melody, well performed and structured...well done!

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Ted

Quote from: Black Mary on April 23, 2010, 07:02:30 PMAhh sorry. I wasn't Bumpin.. My G/F just explained what that means. I've been listening to new stuff i like & commenting on posts that had no replies, that had had no comments, There was a forum for it !!.

If your girlfriend told you that bumping was frowned upon, she must have learned that on another forum. It's generally encouraged around here--and I was absolutely sincere when I thanked you for your bumps. (That's why I named a term in the glossary after you.)

Bump away.  You are bringing some good stuff to light that even our Heroes and Super Heroes have missed.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

lg

I like this alot.
This is another lost gem.
Great bump.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Bluesberry

Bump away I say.  If a song is good and has been missed by a bunch of us, bump it up.  Bump it up.  This is a very cool song, I am glad it got bumped.  Great bump, great song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

well bumped, great song keep on bumping
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann