The World v1 - Andy Casson

Started by andy casson, September 30, 2011, 03:52:16 AM

andy casson

The World v1_sm
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Written in the dark days of 1984, gigged many times but never recorded. I won't share the lyrics but suffice to say they are very 'dark and ominous'...apparently I was not so happy as a young man...
Anyway, recorded on Sonar, no Bass, lots of synth, a Phil Collins loop, Les paul
Enjoy  :)

Greeny

Very moody - almost claustrophobic in it's intensity. And a great build to the frantic guitar part. Considering when it was written, this sounds surprisingly fresh and contemporary. I guess good music never goes out of fashion. Like it a lot.

TPB

Well it certainly has the edge to it well put together nice listen
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

SwanSong

HI Andy... very hauntingly beautiful fits well into the
haloween season coming up....very hypnotic listen
enjoyed it CHEERS NEIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redler

Yeah...got that Phil Collins vibe in intro, but then came something else in! Great tones and very intensive performing, Andy! Great to hear songs that have been created times ago! Thanks for sharing!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Love the drums hauntingly filling in the background , while those synths and guitar do their bit over the top , pure magic to my ears

Love it

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

corryhully

dark and sinister and totally great.

launched

Good bump - I agree that considering the year it was written you were 10 years ahead of your time. Great groove with heavy guitar and vox!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover