BB Style

Started by AzJoe71, December 27, 2008, 11:36:31 AM

AzJoe71

BB_STYLE
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just jamming to a BB Style backing track, let me know what you think this is my first posting. Thanks  8)

AZJoe

AzJoe71

For some reason the embeaded MP3 player isn't working for me anybody experience this?  :-[
AZJoe

rythmking24

yeah, didn't work for me either. just opened the file instead though.  very nice blues work. great tone aswell. what guitar you use?  les paul? hense, the profile picture? or something else?

64Guitars

Quote from: AzJoe71 on December 27, 2008, 12:07:31 PMFor some reason the embeaded MP3 player isn't working for me anybody experience this?  :-[

I think you pasted the wrong URL between the [mp3] and [/mp3] tags. The correct URL is obtained by right-clicking on the attachment after you've posted your message and selecting Copy Link Location (or similar option) from your browser's context menu. You can then paste that URL between the [mp3] and [/mp3] tags.

In this case, the correct URL is:

http://microrecorders.org/community/post-your-work/bb-style/0/?action=dlattach;attach=1101

You can edit your message by clicking the Modify icon near the top-right of your original message. Why don't you give it a try now and replace the existing URL with the one above.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

AzJoe71

Quote from: rythmking24 on December 27, 2008, 12:12:14 PMyeah, didn't work for me either. just opened the file instead though.  very nice blues work. great tone aswell. what guitar you use?  les paul? hense, the profile picture? or something else?
Used a Epiphone Dot Studio directly into the MBR, I think using the big blues effect and a baking track on the other track. Thanks ;D
AZJoe

AzJoe71

Quote from: 64Guitars on December 27, 2008, 12:39:38 PM
Quote from: AzJoe71 on December 27, 2008, 12:07:31 PMFor some reason the embeaded MP3 player isn't working for me anybody experience this?  :-[

I think you pasted the wrong URL between the [mp3] and [/mp3] tags. The correct URL is obtained by right-clicking on the attachment after you've posted your message and selecting Copy Link Location (or similar option) from your browser's context menu. You can then paste that URL between the [mp3] and [/mp3] tags.

In this case, the correct URL is:

http://microrecorders.org/community/post-your-work/bb-style/0/?action=dlattach;attach=1101

You can edit your message by clicking the Modify icon near the top-right of your original message. Why don't you give it a try now and replace the existing URL with the one above.

Thanks 64 Guitars, not sure what i did wrong but its fixed now ;D
AZJoe

tafka

i like this a lot.nice feel to the playing
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

AzJoe71

Quote from: Witchita on December 28, 2008, 11:30:16 AMi like this a lot.nice feel to the playing

Thanks, I also enjoy your music too. This is a great forum for channeling your creativity. I'm glad I found it.
AZJoe

hardlock

Very nice!  Good playing style and tone for the tune.  Dang I have to learn some of those chops!  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Greeny

Superb. You certainly can play the blues. Great tone and feeling. Lovely stuff  :)