"A Lilltle Too Much" new banjo-new tune

Started by Hook, September 01, 2011, 08:32:28 PM

Hook

A Little Too Much
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So I traded an old acoustic for a low end banjo 2 days ago, I've always wanted one! Got online and learned a few chords, my roll's not right but this is what I've come up with so far.
Rock on!
P.S. I need a banjo icon now, please.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

not too much at all ".........loved your vocal the banjo the whole thing great tune"..........and for a first time with a banjo I think you deserve a wow!! .......now I know what I want for Christmas

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

Damn, I love the sound of a banjo! Buying one has been haunting my dreams (really!), so I understand why you felt the need. This sounds so good. A really tight and nicely balanced production. Was a little to short for me - I was really getting into it when it ended. Excellent songwriting and performance -I'm already humming it! Sounds like you're going to get a lot of mileage out of that banjo...

Geir

WOW indeed !!

This is really a great song. Catchy and cheerful.

Man there's a lot of good music here these days !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

stoman

Very nice. I've always admired (and envied ;)) the folks who can play banjo. I cannot even play guitar, although I have some.

I like your voice too. And your musical style. More, please! :)

Regards,
  Steffen

Redler

Fine post, Hook! I love the warm sound of your banjo! There's catchy melody in your tune!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

jackofall

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...