"Like a fool" a Geir original (now with video)

Started by Geir, August 29, 2011, 11:47:13 PM

Kenny B

Great tune Geir!!!   This sounds so good!!!  You've got a
fantastic voice and you're performance is freakin excellent!!!!!!

Kenny B.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

WOW, what a great song.  The smooth guitar tones contrasts so well with the slight grit of your vox.  Great, lyrics, performance, a winner in all respects!  Man I wish I could sing like that!!! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

hooper

Fantastic sound, fantastic song! 
Would be great to be able to watch a live performance of this on YouTube...
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

SE

Missed this while I was away and what a song, just one of your best, a classic will download this an absolute keeper, thanks for posting

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

andy casson

wow Geir, this is a fantastic LitLR track! Your voice sounds great, it's heartfelt and passionate, and the whole piece oozes class. Brilliant chap

andy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ted

I came here directly from Facemask39's version. Both versions are on my piPod, and I'm going to take the dog for a walk while listening to both versions in headphones.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Hi Geir, this has to rate very high in my favourites list. Lots of feeling and passion in this helped by singing it at the end of the day. I would rather like to hear a full production of this song, any chance?..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

How did I miss this one....bravo....stellar......shining like an irridescant lump of carbon and iron as it flies through the sky...............

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Quote from: Willie Wendon on November 29, 2011, 07:50:05 AMI would rather like to hear a full production of this song, any chance?..............Willie

I was kind of thinking some simple bass on this would be nice -- not busy or intrusive, but just enough to add some more depth.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac