Got me da back from hols blues.

Started by peterp, August 29, 2011, 11:06:27 PM

peterp

What a weekend, finally got a new pc up & running enough to carouse the web for a while.

Came back from a few weeks of some rather nice hols on the north shores of Lake Superior from Agawa Bay to Thunder Bay.

To find my main PC was dead, old thing (939 socket mb) so off to buy parts and build a new one.
That took care of Saturday, still working on recovering the O/S drive that will take a while,  the data drives were OK and backed up safely too.

Sunday the wife made me go a long distance to a family reunion, came back to turn on the TV and find the old AV receiver was pretending to be a doorknob.
So off to buy a new one today.

Today looked in the yard and see caterpillar tents in the lilac trees
so off to buy some sippin poison spray tomorrow.

Think I got me the makings of a whiny country song here  :'(

Oh one of the rear calipers on the jeep seems to be stuck now, gouged a nice track in the rotor, so that will probably do for Wednesday.

Pretty well afraid to power on an amp or take a guitar out of its case, as they will probably explode the way things are going this week.  

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

chapperz66

Oh dear.  I think you need to be extra careful when you cross the road for a while....