"Early Morning" a Geir Original

Started by Geir, August 29, 2011, 06:04:15 AM

Farrell Jackson

Bathroom-tastic Geir! The guitar and vocal are so crisp and full sounding.....a great live room you have! Just remember not to flush when the mics are live, lol! Excellent song!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

andy casson

I liked this alot, very chilled, nice feel, agree I would like to hear a longer version

very cool
Andy

Geir

OtDB to say thank you for all the kind comments on this flu-ridden recording ;D

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 29, 2011, 06:11:46 AMYeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... is that some alternate tuning I am hearing ......... what a damn lovely sound you captured here.
It's been a year so I'm not sure, but it sounds to me like I had a drop D tuning going on there.

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on September 27, 2011, 09:34:18 AM...... Just remember not to flush when the mics are live, lol! ...

well ... I've actually done that too ::) (on the second song I posted on this site)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SE

So well bumped, some how missed this one, just magic, your vox and guitar are just too good, loved it!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

SwanSong

HI Geir loved the lyrics , nice simple song but meaningful
great job and glad to hear u r feeling better cheers NEIL.!

Nelson

Well well well.

An instant classic, for sure.
I think it's the perfect length. To me the length is the perfect metaphor for early mornings. 
They're just never long enough.

I believe its a scientific fact.
The time between 5:30am - 6:30am seems a lot shorter then the time between 2:00 -3:00 pm.
By hey it could just be me.  ??? :D :D

You got a really cool vocal going on, matched to perfection by your guitar work.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Hook

OTD bump, in my top 5 favorite songcrafter tunes!!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Super track, excellent bump. Love everything about this track.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Tangled Wires

Another gem from the archives that I have missed, so am grateful for this bump.

Nice to hear a drop D tuning not being used for a heavy overdriven electric sound, as is usually the case!

Beautiful song Geir, love the fragility of it and the bathroom acoustics provide a wonderful ambience

recorder
Boss Micro BR