A Thousand Goodbyes 0.3 - Andy Casson

Started by andy casson, August 24, 2011, 06:32:25 AM

andy casson

Thousand Goodbyes v3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
v0.3, taking in some of the feedback, remembered to mix in the keyboard, re-worked the main and BU vocals and ele guitar parts. Very nearly dropped the drums, but in the end....
Enjoy

Facemask93

Its a nice song Andy , very good vocals , and the guitars fit in there very nicely , a good listen

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Flash Harry

wow, it's taking shape really nicely.

The vocals and guitars are really well placed in the mix. Loads of separation. I'd like the drums a bit more prominent, but you're working on those I guess...

Really nice.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Rata-tat-tat

Hell yah... that's very nice bro. Agree'd comming along very... very nicely. Keep em comming.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Andy... I had to come back for another listen... man I gotta say this could be a smash hit on any rock radio. Got one question to ask... are you separating the instruments with Pan Lt or Rt? Same with the Vox. I'm listening on my crappy computer speakers but it sounds as if everything is panned toward the center. Could just be my system... if so I digress... If not then suggest you try panning some of the guitar parts as well as the BU Vox Lt or Rt to give it some space...  Perhaps if you are playing a guitar track that has stereo effect... then record in stereo on 2 tracks instead of one... this will also give you that "Huge" sound. Just tryin to help bro... cause I really dig this tune. You've got a fan!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy