Android Problems

Started by Rata-tat-tat, August 22, 2011, 05:01:09 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Folks... not sure if anyone out there uses an Android (VS 2.2)... I just got one last week. I've been downloading from MP3's from this site and for some reason they are being given an extension of .bin instead of .mp3... therefore they do not show up in my Music folder. I have to go into the file location and rename the file and then move to the music folder. The default setting for downloading usually goes to the "Downloads" folder; however, I believe there is an App that will allow you to select which folder you would like to download files too. I would prefer to download them straight to my "Music" folder. Anyone have any suggestions??? Is there an App that does all of this???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

My Android does not do that....
I do not know.
Sorry

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Flash Harry

My Android is called Marvin, he is six million times more intellegent than I am, but even he can't work it out.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Speed Demon

Flash, don't you just love it when a machine outsmarts you?

I recall spending quality time watching a lady friend struggle with a salt shaker. She kept trying to pull the top
off so she could refill it. I finally took pity on her and recommended that she try unscrewing it. That worked.

Some people can't boil water without scorching it.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

64Guitars

Quote from: Flash Harry on August 23, 2011, 03:44:29 PMMy Android is called Marvin, he is six million times more intellegent than I am, but even he can't work it out.

He probably can. Afterall, he's got a brain the size of a planet. Maybe he's just too depressed to try.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Flash Harry

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 23, 2011, 07:20:48 PMHe probably can. Afterall, he's got a brain the size of a planet. Maybe he's just too depressed to try.

Ain't that that the truth.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Rata-tat-tat

You guys... ;D ;D ;D ;D  thanks for the input. Maybe I should try installing the flux capacitor APP.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

sad or what that they can quote a tv series over 30 years old,  tod i dont have any products using android had a google with limited knowledge but found this not sure if it's any use to you http://androidadvices.com/download-mp3-files-android-phone/

mmmmmm babelfish
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks ORH... I tried that one... It was actually the APP that was giving out the .bin extension. So I removed it. I'll continue my quest to find an app that actually works, but if anyone has found that pot of gold at end of the rainbow... please enlighten me. Frustration is setting in.

Flash... tell Marvin it's time for an upgrade!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02