Just aquired a micro br

Started by thetworegs, August 20, 2011, 04:52:08 AM

thetworegs

It's come from that magic site e-bay  another bargin  at £85 i love it only had it 10 mins and already got loud guitar and drums in the garden...that only i can hear...here comes the freedom to make music anywhere...........i'm so impressed with it i have Gas just thinking about it as i write.....what a beautiful invention...... i love it.....my Br is my new favourite toy.....can you download more effects for the mic...guitar and drums.........oh questions..... questions...... questions........love it .........love .....love it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

bravo regs you cant download any new effects or such but you can adjust effects etc a long learning curve ahead for you but it is very intuitive to use and yes you can take it aywhere mine is just back from a two week holiday in kos, i never leave home without it.

plus it is fab for collabs.

gaun yersel.

you are in the right place to find out all the wonders held withing the wee silver box
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

You will love it Reg-man.  I have used mine so much.  Fantastic little machine.  Strap in tight man, you are in for a wild ride now.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Congrats Reg!
And welcome aboard.....LOL
You are gonna love that little silver box!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Flash Harry

Mine's not quite as shiny as it once was - but it's nowhere as bad as James's. I think he's been sledging on his.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Rata-tat-tat

Wow Regs you are in for a treat. I've had mine reconditioned once already. Can't part with the little bugger. I carry it around to drown the missus out from time to time.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

thetworegs

I still love iti really do...... but what i really need it do ....it cant.........i need it make time....i need time to play with it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination