recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Wow Hook... this is very very very taystay. Love your style. Love the lyric... Love the whole damn thang!!!! Rock on bro.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SwanSong

ONE WORD DESCRIBES THIS SONG SSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!
BEST REGARDS NEIL .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesberry

Yes sir, thats a sweet song.  Great vocals man, real nice and clear and right in the sweet spot.  I like your style Hook.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Krasi

Wow, wow,wow...
What a great track.
And what an outstanding vocal!!!

Thanks!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

nice one like a smiths, birds and cracker smoothie yummy
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

An instant hit....or it should be! If you had a 12 string Ric in there filling and soloing I would swear it was the Byrds. I also hear a little Outlaws. This is some great writing and an excellent sounding song Hook!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

Superb songwriting here and a very powerful vocal performance. I love the intro and the way it builds when when you bring the simple lead solo in. The lyrics work so well with the chord changes, the "speaking in fragments" part is a great hook that really sticks in the mind the first time you hear it. This could be a massive hit.

My only tweak would be to double the rhythm guitars so you have a wider stereo image, this would a bit more depth, but that's a minor thing. Brilliant stuff indeed!

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR