one more day

Started by #gpmproject, August 08, 2011, 10:45:58 AM

#gpmproject

one more day
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Songcrafters

here I'm with another new song called ONE MORE DAY.. I was on the beach with my girlfriend last Sunday just to get some pictures and some short video for my new song. (I didn't get nothing, because it was very cold weather, so after 40 minutes we went back home), but my girlfriend is always nice and in good mood if it's raining or freezing and I never have enough time to say her how much I'm loving her because we are working on different shifts so I've got just really couple of hours to spend with her every day. (except the weekends exactly, this is the reason why I'm never working any overtimes) And I don't have enough time to tell her how much I'm afraid that I'm loosing very rare moments...and how I wish to stop the time...

Riche

SwanSong

GREAT love ballad very fine song. she should b proud of your
work here. and im sure she is . really enjoyed this guitar vox..
well executed best regards NEIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gritter

A heartfelt lovesong, really well recorded. It's very romantic Lubo. Great job!

#gpmproject

Geir

Lubo, this is really wonderful!

One of your best vocal performances so far I think. You really put your heart and soul into this .

Love it !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

I like your voice, too. The tune is beautiful and that "one more..." is simple and very catchy. Great tune, Lubo!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

This sounds terrific, Lubo - sterling recording and performance! I like the piano chords - they always sound so0 great with acoustic guitar.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

#gpmproject

thank you for your positive feedbacks - I'll be shy ;D

Farrell Jackson

Excellent love ballad Lubo and it's made for the one you love....very cool and and a very sincere vocal performance. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?