my neughbor is trying to burn out my house

Started by Lubo Perunko, August 07, 2011, 01:31:34 AM

#gpmproject

Hi Everybody

Today I need some legal advice, Today I don't want to talking about music, because I'm sad, angry and very disappointed. My neighbor and his wife are throwing hot cigarettes ends in to my garden straight away from their first floor window, or just from they garden. Every day is possible to find 8 - 10 new cigarettes ends in my backyard and close area.

Last week on Friday I found hot cigarette end on my car' s bonnet... bl**dy hell, they really want to kill me and my girlfriend? they really would like to burn something while we will be sleeping or while we will be at work? I know that probably it don't looks very dangerous, but I think it is. They definitely think, that everything is allowed and possible, because me and my girlfriend, we're not English, because it looks like that my neighbor and his wife are racist people, who are trying to make our lives worst.

I've tried to find some solution which is legal and by the law. I've tried to send an e-mail in to the city council office, because as I know, they could charge people who throwing cigarettes ends on the paths or on the roads..

So, my question is - have you got similar experiences, and if, how did you sort it out?

Burtog

I would go to the police and ask their advice!
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

is there anyway of actually talking it out with them. If not book an appointment with the citizen advice Burea and they will inform you of your rights you should be able to find the local office on the internet or in a Thompson directory hope it helps....Trevor

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

OsCKilO

Go to your Local police station and report the Incidents.

If you believe that the course of conduct is racially motivated, be sure to mention this to the reporting officer.

If people are causing damage to your vehicle ( Be it Reckless in intention or otherwise), this needs to be stopped.  Legislation under the Health and Safety act (the same that prohibits smoking in some buildings) may help.

The Police will be in a position to help. Your Local Safer Neighbourhoods Team will  also be in a position to mediate should you not wish to utilise any remedies that involve prosecutions.

In short, get it reported.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Migs

Quote from: Lubo Perunko on August 07, 2011, 01:31:34 AMSo, my question is - have you got similar experiences, and if, how did you sort it out?

My 2 experiences probably won't help you.

One mornging I was at the bus stop waiting for a bus.  A different bus pulled in and a girl near me dropped her lit cigarette on the ground and went to get on the bus.  I am sure she accidentally dropped it, so being an honest citizen, I picked it up for her and popped it in to her bag just as she was getting on board. I didn't ever see her again but I am sure she was pleasantly surprised that an honest citizen had returned something she accidentally dropped.

I have had a similar thing happen only this time a guy in a car accidentally dropped his cigarette out of the car.  Again, I was a good citizen and knowing that you should return things that people accidentally lose, I quickly picked it up and got it back in to his car just as he drove off.  He was very lucky to be driving a convertibly otherwise it probably wouldn't have been wating for him on his back seat when he got home.

Where abouts are you Lubo ?  You can report lots of stuff like that online over here.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Gnasty

Well i`ll have to shift this back to a music thread and do what i do when when your neighbours
piss you off.

Get your guitar and amp and blast it full throttle loud(and i mean to 11)
in the direction of that neighborly beast!  ;D

or listening to Tharek`s advice is probably better!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gritter

Have you asked them to stop? If so, and they ignored you, then take the advice from Osckilo.

#gpmproject

..yes I asked them to stop with that few times, they ignored me..neighbour wife told me f**k you!

..anyway thank you for your advices...

guitar and loud amp isn't solution I think:-))) I'm trying to be a good citizen and I think, that if you doing something wrong, after time you can get everything back like boomerang..so this is the reason why I'm trying to sort it out by the legal way without any anger and bad emotions.

I'll try to do, what Osckilo said..

Have a nice day..

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........