The Hen They Truly Wrenched

Started by henwrench, August 06, 2011, 02:34:27 PM

Ferryman

Mark,

My thoughts are with you, and indeed all of our thoughts are with you. Good luck with the surgery, keep thinking of great new ideas coz we want to see you back here when you over this. Which you will be because you are one damn Hen that cannot be wrenched.

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

mark

at this moment i am for once a bit lost for words, but my thoughts are with you.

hope all goes as well as possible.

james.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Prayers are being sent from AK. Get well... We need some Henny muse.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

chapperz66

I'm not a religious man but you will be in my thoughts.

Keep positive my friend.

Paul

henwrench

Thanks for all the beautiful comments, everyone. I don't have a date yet, but it'll be soon. The sooner the better really, 'cos the suspense is killing me.  :)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

As long as it's the suspense and not the surgeon.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Satchwood

Wow, that sucks!  i'm not religious either, but i said a prayer for ya anyways Hermwench ...  just think of all the songs you'll be writing.....nurse.....
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

I wish you well with your op and your recovery. I shall never look at another Ukelele without thinking of you. All the best.................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

I've typed and retyped something to say here, but what the fuck can I say... Damn, you don't deserve this and I hope everything goes well. You rule, bro and my thoughts are with you.

Love you man,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover