"Mugged by a monkey" a Geir original

Started by Geir, August 04, 2011, 02:25:39 PM

Tony W

I've been waiting close to 20 hours to give this song a listen, and it's not been a disappointment! What a great track. I loved every part of it man, especially the monkeys. There will be a demand for monkey songs until the day I stop breathing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi Geir, loved this to bits. What would we do without the occaisional "Monkey Song" on site...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

internet too bloody slow in kos  cannea listen but will download for afters.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

I dig the heck out of that very catchy chorus ! Judging by the comments, there must be other monkey songs in your jukebox. I'll have to take a look. Very well done here Geir!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

pollee kala geir, braw tell yer maw, my laptop is running on sardine juice. i think it's time for an upgrade took over twenty four hours to get to listen to this, but it was well worth the wait.

mugged by a monkey luv it...............
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

The song's excellent but it couldn't have been Monkey he was with me........i have proof.....http://web.me.com/thebeeskneesphoto/friendsofthereg/Monkey.html

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

tom r

I had to listen to this with that title!! great!
For someone trapped in your bed your clearly very busy.

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Geir

Quote from: thetworegs on August 06, 2011, 10:34:55 AMThe song's excellent but it couldn't have been Monkey he was with me........i have proof.....http://web.me.com/thebeeskneesphoto/friendsofthereg/Monkey.html

I'm so sorry Reg, that I blamed your monkey (brilliant picture!) !!! It must have been dark, really dark, or maybe I just was scared or maybe I had too much mushroom in the reindeer stew......I see it now, it could not have been your monkey ....... but who was it then ..... I was alone at the time ..... and it smelled like a monkey ... it sounded like a monkey .... what was a poor boy to think ???

thanks for all the kind comments tho !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

OTDB of one of the songs that surprised me ...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........