Line 6 Echo Park Jam

Started by Blooby, August 01, 2011, 08:31:48 PM

Blooby

Echo Park Jam LB
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 01, 2011, 05:36:44 PMa bit o sun and there's naybody oan here

In honor of your apparent melancholy, I will now post something I never intended on posting. I bought a used Line 6 Echo Park today, mostly because I didn't have a small delay with a tap tempo on it, but it has all sorts of fiddly bits in there.  This was merely a test run of the pedal. I edited it down from six minutes or so to make it....um...shorter as well as remove the knob turning.  Perhaps the squishy sounds the knobs made would have improved this. Three or four different delay settings were used, including the backwards guitar solo. That setting was a fun surprise.

Blooby

Not to be outdown by all these recent guitar purchases, I got the cutest little thing for camping.  I played it for an hour in the store, and it stayed in tune pretty well for a crap little thing.  It is super tiny, somewhere between a classical guitar and a ukelele.  I hope it will last beyond my next kayak camping trip.

Oldrottenhead

fabulous sounds as for starting nowhere it took me on a little journey.
cheers.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

I could have listened to a lot more of that going nowhere, some really nice sounds. And that's a pretty little acoustic, my old Framus is about the same size, small but very playable. Enjoy..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kevin Mammoth

nice spacey little groove, gotta love those warm delay tones!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

lg

Sounds awesome to me Blooby!
Lead has that Jerry Garcia vibe to it again....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Tony W

I've seen those guitars and really dig them! I also dig the tunage.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Sweet tones and riffs - I could listen to your style for hours!  Killer toys too!  I just got what they call a Guitarlele by Yamaha.  REAL small - like a standard nylon neck but cut off at the A fret.  I detune to G and love it! 

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/yamaha-mini-6-string-nylon-guitarlele

Is your Luna a 3/4 scale?  I couldn't find it online.

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Blooby

Quote from: hardlock on August 05, 2011, 04:26:45 AMIs your Luna a 3/4 scale?  I couldn't find it online.

Yes.  It's 34.5 inches long.

I didn't mean to imply that this guitar is great by any means. I just wanted something I could take river camping, and this one was fun and stayed in tune fairly well. It's tone is rather toy-like almost, but I think I could see recording with this for something different or to double a part.

By the by, Luna's website is here.

Thank you much for listening, folks.

Blooby

Edit: Hardlock, I just followed your link.  That guitar looks like a load of fun.  I like the uke/guitar tuning concept.

OsCKilO

Sweetness dude!

Got me dancing this morning!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Quote from: OsCKilO on August 05, 2011, 05:34:33 AMSweetness dude!

Got me dancing this morning!
me too !

this is really relaxing and toe-tapping at once !

made me happy just listening to it !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........