does it always slow down in the summer

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 01, 2011, 05:36:44 PM

Gnasty

I'm not around because I'm too busy but right now I have no computer. It fried but luckily I saved everything to a separate drive. I'm not going to buy a new one till I get a good deal so I have no idea when I'll be back. I had an original  song I wanted to finish up and post too. Anyways I'll lurk, listen, and comment on my phone when i can,but I really have problems commenting on this little damn screen of a phone, so until then, happy song making everyone!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Flu, a London trip (sorry didn't have time to see any of my friends this time) and just too bloody busy lately ....

I'll be back stronger soon !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Busy, busy and busy.........I just can't seem to find the time to record anything at the moment, and what spare time I manage to squeeze in is dedicated to playing my main acoustic.  When I have limited time I tend to go for playing the acoustic, as opposed to going on the computer, or watching TV, or anything else that may come up, the only break from the crap lately is zoning out on my acoustic for 1/2 hour whenever I can.  But, have no fear, I will be back to listening and commenting and with some wicked good acoustic songs, I just have a feeling.............I have a dream.............. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand