Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

at 22:20 .... do you even know what that mean old man ??? ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

^excactly ... then who should get to his bed ? ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

I'm fairly new to this site but I've been pretty active because I like it here. Having not seen the numbers first, I would say this place has a lot of activity, posts, and general involvement from it's members. I've belonged or belong to other similar music sites with greater membership but with a lot less reviewing activity.  I could post a greater amount of songs I have but I don't want to take up more than my share of the space, especially since I'm new to the site and I don't want to be pushy.

As has been mentioned, I think it's the summer season that has distracted some from songwriting. I see the same at other sites. I know my studio time has been taken up by my wife's 3 month summer vacation and with the grand kids visiting a lot. Well she went back to work this past Monday and I find my place quiet again. So, the song ideas and urge to fire up the studio is getting stronger.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on August 12, 2011, 09:13:30 AMSo, the song ideas and urge to fire up the studio is getting stronger.
thats good news for all of us.

My summer has been damn busy since getting our Lab puppy 3 weeks ago and even before that.  I am lucky to even get 15 minutes to play guitar every other day it seems.  No time to begin the process of contemplating a new song.  Once I get back into music mode it is going to be a flood thats for sure...........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Burtog

I too noticed things have slowed down a little. Its almost 5 months since my first musical post, can't beleive it gone that quick. I have spent a large number of weekends converting my shed into a mini studio and it ALMOST finished, hoping to have it useable tomorrow. Can't wait to have something new to post soon............................................................. ;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Burtog on August 12, 2011, 02:07:26 PMI have spent a large number of weekends converting my shed into a mini studio and it ALMOST finished, hoping to have it useable tomorrow.
Now thats damn exciting, you will have to post some pics of your studio-shed Burtog

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand