Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Not so much the summer for me, just really busy with life. Have hardly been able to pick up a guitar in the last few months. The BR 800 is just collecting dust sadly. But always try to pop in here from time to time and hope to get back to some music soon......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SdC

The trend is not positive:
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=stats

Altough more influx of new members, no more new posts than last year, and significantly down from 2009.

recorder
Boss BR-600

SdC

Quote from: SdC on August 03, 2011, 03:26:28 AMThe trend is not positive:
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=stats

Although more influx of new members, no more new posts than last year, and significantly down from 2009.

recorder
Boss BR-600

Migs

Busy with work unfortunately but just had my performance review for the year so may have a bit more time.

Oh, and it is winter here so the sun isn't the issue for me.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Tony W

you had a performance review, and now you're going to have a bit more time? I have never had an employee say that, only former employees.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Migs

Quote from: Tony W on August 03, 2011, 09:31:33 PMyou had a performance review, and now you're going to have a bit more time? I have never had an employee say that, only former employees.
Ha.  No my annual review.  End of financial year is too busy for us so we do our annual review at beginning of august.  I even got a bonus this year so am going to buy a Fender Mustang and some other bits and bobs and pay some bills and fix my car.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Vanncad

Haven't hardly picked up a guitar in the last few months.

Did a jam with some friends a couple weeks ago that sparked my interest though, so hopefully will post some new music soon.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

That's the way it  works up here in AK... don't want to waste any precious sunshine... even though I do waste away 45 hours of it a week locked up in a office. Got some stuff in the works though.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

it's 22:20 (that's 10:20 pm for you oldtimers) and I'm alone here. You betcha it's slower !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........