MBR-80 test

Started by AverGo, August 01, 2011, 11:21:32 AM

AverGo

BR-80test03a
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My 4th day with the MBR-80, In eBand mode I recorded a bass line to an Electro ballard loop, using Guitar to bass effect, then imported it to MTR mode to put some lead in.
Have to say, I'm very happy with the MBR-80. ::)

Geir

This sounds Great !!

Love the guitarwork ... lovely melodic playing
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

This sounds fantastic man, really good.  I can't wait to get mine, not sure what is going on here in East coast Canada, but none in sight yet.  This kind of thing is exactly one of the big appeals for me. to effortless jam out and produce such sweet grooves like this.  It is going to get me back into just playing my guitar for the sheer joy of it again..........I can't wait.  This sounds bloody marvelous.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 01, 2011, 12:01:51 PMI can't wait to get mine, not sure what is going on here in East coast Canada, but none in sight yet.

Long & McQuade now has the BR-80 in stock for online orders from their website, so I would assume that it will be in the stores very soon.

http://www.long-mcquade.com/products/12605/Pro_Audio_Recording/Multi-track_Recorders/Boss/BR-80_-_Digital_Recorder.htm

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

sounds cool.

i'm saving up for a cocker spaniel puppy for mrs orh's crimbo, if i get her one o them she'll get me a br80.

done deal in my eyes.

anyone know any puppies going cheep.

wait going woof.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Lovely relaxed playing style with great production............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800