I couldn't resist it

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, July 31, 2011, 04:21:33 PM

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on August 01, 2011, 09:05:19 AMNice guitar and amp combo Willie! I'm drooling! I've never owned a Carvin guitar but I've had a couple of their amps and a sound system once. They make a good product. I'm sure you will or are enjoying the heck of your new toys. I look forward to hearing them!

Farrell

Oops I see that it's a Crafter guitar and not a Carvin.....my mistake. I read the headstock logo wrong. Carvin makes a similar model. It's a beauty any way!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

ODH

I'm curious.  There appears to be a pick-up selector and two sets of tone and volume controls, but only one pick-up.  Is there a craftily disguised second one somewhere?

Stonking looking device, by the way.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Migs

Quote from: Nick / odh on August 03, 2011, 06:34:53 AMIs there a craftily disguised second one somewhere?
Pickup in the bridge.

Tis noice.  Interested to hear your thoughts on it plugged and unplugged Willie.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Hi all, sorry I was a bit vague on the specs of the new guitar which is a Crafter SAT series QMOS. It has a Kent Armstrong P90 pickup and an LR Bagge tranducer PU under the bridge which can be mixed. The body is quilted maple, rose wood neck and black sides and body. Unfortunately I can't really tell you what it sounds like because I haven't had time to play it yet, I hope to get something posted by the weekend just as a little sampler. In the shop it was going through a fender reverb (I think) and it sounded absolutely magic to my ears although I was more interested in the acoustic rather than a cranked up P90. Thanks for all your interest, if it records as good as it looks I should have a winner.................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

That's a beauty, Willie - love the flame and the f-holes. And I've always liked the sound of P-90s.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase