Seasons Greetings!

Started by Greeny, December 22, 2008, 05:39:29 AM

Greeny

Happy Christmas one and all! Not sure how much time I'll get on here over the next couple of weeks, so I wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings and thank you all for being a lovely, talented and supportive bunch of people. I'll never forget 2008, and what the BR and coming on here has done for my music.

Here's a little 'BR Micro' photoshop effort of mine... a whole new slant on one of Vermeer's Flemish interiors!

steveblues50

merry xmas greeny and merryxmas to all the br folk.hope we get to see more users after the holiday.this 'toy' is one of the most amazing things an amateur musician can have.really glad i took the leap.the boards have been very helpful so again thanks and merry xmas or chaunaka or kwanza or (your holiday here).peace and love to all.

beleg

I little ho ho hoey for everyone to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QqmpLzZ5_A

(I don't even celebrate Christmas and I can't get enough of this guys Christmas music. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QqmpLzZ5_A

hewhoiscalledj

Merry Christmas!!! I hope all of you wishing for a MicroBR get one under the tree this year. For all of you who already have one, may you find some lovely accesories and other recording gear in your stockings!

I just got my present early, an EHX Metal Muff pedal. Now my amp screams like a demon in heat. Cant wait to record it!

Peace and Safe Travels folks!!!

3guitarsEddy

Hi everyone I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and especially to Pedro, this is a great site.  Maybe when I learn how to set up a drum pattern I will try and set up a tune to upload. Til then

Keep on strumming

Eddy.

Flash Harry

I hope that everyone has a happy and peaceful Christmas, and that next year is a great one  for making music and having a fulfilling and fun time.

I'm going to be in Oz in early January for the wedding of my eldest offspring. So if anyone is in Perth drop me a line.

Have a good time guys and gals.

And if anyone wants to burgle my house while I'm away I'm taking my guitars to my parents. Except for my fave acoustic which is coming with me.

Oh and if anyone would like to let Santa know that I'd like a Gibson explorer....

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

holdempok

Merry Christmas to all here. We may be a sea apart but our souls can be as one as we all give thanks to God for our blessings.

Rock On!
Why don't we do it on the road?

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder