Sorry (the lamentations of Lucifer)

Started by GeneralAldo, July 26, 2011, 07:22:02 PM

GeneralAldo

LUCYMAS2
Time:
0:00
Volume:

A little rocker that took me forever to get close to where I want to it to be.This is my first song on the mbr and after almost  two months with it,I feel like I am starting to feel comfortable using it.Not sure about the levels and mixing, but you have to stop sometime!
        Hope you enjoy, General Aldo (B.F.T.P.O.T.A.) :o
"Birth,School,Work,Death"

launched

Oh yeah, this one really rocks! 

The MBR does take a little time to get used to, and I think you've done a great job with your first recording with it. I love the vocals!

Keep 'em coming!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Facemask93

Top tune my friend , looks like we got lots to look forward to if this is your first recording , really like this a lot

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Rata-tat-tat

Wow what a great job for a first timer on the MBR. This is a really rockin tune. Love the structure. The only bit of advice would be to bring the vox up a bit in the mix... I loved the effect you used just had a bit of trouble hearing them.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

GeneralAldo

Thank you guys for your kind words.Tod,I was thinking about the level of the vox in the mix and i came to the conclusion that because I am mixing my own stuff that I know the lyrics so well I thought They were clear. I think I will revisit this one in the future and will keep that advice in mind.

Kevin
"Birth,School,Work,Death"

Great rocker, supurb depth in the music and the vox is fine. A little tweak on the volume maybe but a good solid post. Look forward to hearing more..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

First song eh ?? wow !!

This rocks hard, I love it.

Great performance and I love the drumprogramming here.

Keep'em coming !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

This gets a HELL YEAH from me man!

I dig it. You've got a Brian Johnson quality to the vox. I really liked the vocal delivery. Great piece of music buddy!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Vox performance really shines in this. Interesting progression too. Well done. ;)