Won't be around much...

Started by Greeny, July 24, 2011, 01:28:47 AM

Ferryman

Very sorry to hear that Tim, especially if it was a surprise to you. Take some time, recuperate and I'm sure you'll turn things in the direction you want. All the best, you know we are all supporting you.

If you;re doing any gigs, let us know - we will come and support you (and be happy to pay!).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

Yeah, sorry to hear this Tim :(

I wouldn't usually recommend this to anyone, but I think you're a bit of a special case. I tend to agree with some others on here - now might be the moment to wonder about whether you can find a way to pay the bills with music?

Hope you're relaxing ok at the moment. It's happened to me a few times. I probably wouldn't go to Amsterdam myself, but you do need a bit of space to wind down, take stock, and then come out fighting again.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Tim... sorry to hear this news. Have to agree with everyone here... If you can get out and play, then do it. Don't think about it... just do it. Enjoy Amsterdam and try not to think about the future, rather the "Now". I was injured and had to be laid up for about six months... that really suck'd, but as said before it made me change my way of thinking and before I knew it I was in a much better paying position with room for growth. Hope this helps. We are all pulling for you.
recorder
Tascam DP-02