3000 miles from home

Started by #gpmproject, July 18, 2011, 10:38:06 AM

#gpmproject

3000 miles from home
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Again  ;D

Here I'm with my second new song called 3000 miles from home.

as usually in England  ;D it was really depressive and rainy Sunday. I was in the kitchen with my girlfriend and she asked me if I've got some idea what to do in this weather. I had some half full coffee cup on the table and I said, that there is nothing to do, but if she really wants, we could open bottle of red porto wine.. best way how to spend sunday morning ;D

Rata-tat-tat

Or you could write a great song... such as this one. Great tune Lubo. You really have some very catchy tunes. Hope to hear more from you soon.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gritter

Lubo, this has such a sweet melody. A great bit of song writing. We've gotten a lot more rain this July than usually on Canada's westcoast so I can really relate. You've captured that rainy day feel nicely. Fantastic song!

OsCKilO

Damn bro!

This is another Great Song!!!!

Who is on bass? The bassline is Outstanding!

You sound like you recorded this in a studio!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

#gpmproject

Quote from: OsCKilO on July 18, 2011, 06:16:59 PMDamn bro!

This is another Great Song!!!!

Who is on bass? The bassline is Outstanding!

You sound like you recorded this in a studio!

Hi Mr T.

I'm on all instruments even bass, recorded on Boss Br - 800. I used RODE NT1 - A condenser, and Sony Sound Forge for final mastering, song normalized to 0db, no effects added on acoustic guitar and bass just pure sound from humbuckers to recorder..

Burtog

Nice!

Sounds like good production!

You're right about the weather at the moment, it's summer so it's rubbish, all you can do is stay indoors and do more recordings! 8)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Man, this is a BIG song. Big sound, big production. Such a good listen! Sounds like hit material to me.

Geir

WOW ... you are sure back with a bang Lubo !!

Fabulous song !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

well guess what in sunny scotland (haha ) it's raining again.

great post lubo i want one of those rode mics as well as a a br800 and                ah gas attack.

great song

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

#gpmproject

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 19, 2011, 03:32:39 AMwell guess what in sunny scotland (haha ) it's raining again.

great post lubo i want one of those rode mics as well as a a br800 and                ah gas attack.

great song

Hi J.

I found NT1 - A on e-bay - brand new for £140 + free postage, good price I think, and better product:-)