Keep Your Dreams Alive

Started by #gpmproject, July 18, 2011, 09:29:32 AM

#gpmproject

keep your dreams alive
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Everybody

After long time I'm back with new songs, new inspirations, full of positive energy with new songs in English language. Yes I know, I've got still lot of troubles with it, but I'm trying. So here is my newest song called Keep Your Dreams Alive. I found inspiration in my bestfriend's book realized by the end of the last year in Slovak language..

I've just rebuilded my home recording studio. From April 2011 I'm lucky and proud uncle ... that's all for now..

Facemask93

Welcome back Lubo , back with a bang , this is an excellent song my friend , very catchy , look forward to more tunes

Another listen , even better

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Pipes

Hi Lubo, welcome:)

It's great to hear your songs:) I can hear your positivity.:)

I'm slowly trying to learn Polish. It's a difficult Langauge to grasp, but i will get there one day:)
ps. your English is good:)

Keep posting man..Great

Nick

#gpmproject

Quote from: Nightcaller on July 18, 2011, 11:47:53 AMHi Lubo, welcome:)

It's great to hear your songs:) I can hear your positivity.:)

I'm slowly trying to learn Polish. It's a difficult Langauge to grasp, but i will get there one day:)
ps. your English is good:)

Keep posting man..Great

Nick
Hi Nick
I'm from Slovakia, so Slovak is my native language, but it's quite similar, I can understand and speak polish as well ;D Czech language is nearly the same, we  were long time together as a one country - Czechoslovakia... but, if you'll be good in polish language people will be understand what you're saying in: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and ex - USSR countries like Latvia, Ukraine and many more Slavic nations. Anyway I've checked your profile, what are you doing in Poland? Have you been in Krakow? very nice historic city! In my opinion one of the most beautiful city in Europe. Warsaw, and if you'll have some time for trips, go  to Auschwitz - concentration camp - very scary, terrible and sad place - just few miles away from Krakow.

anyway thank you for your positive post...

Hi Lubo welcome back and it's a very nice song to come back with. Looking forward to more of your posts..........Regards Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

Hi Lubo... Greetings from Alaska... This is a really nice tune. I've also completed a studio which I've been trying to get a good acoustic drum sound in. Still not quite happy with my sound, but it will take some more money to pour into it and I'll be fine. I really love your style very pleasant song to listen to. Will go to the Piepod for further listens. Thanks for sharing.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

#gpmproject

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 18, 2011, 01:33:47 PMHi Lubo... Greetings from Alaska... This is a really nice tune. I've also completed a studio which I've been trying to get a good acoustic drum sound in. Still not quite happy with my sound, but it will take some more money to pour into it and I'll be fine. I really love your style very pleasant song to listen to. Will go to the Piepod for further listens. Thanks for sharing.

Hi mate

My home recording studio is just BOSS - BR - 800, few apps in my PC, few accessories, like RODE NT1 - A, power phantom supply, few pedal effects, few guitars, good headphones, some speakers used like monitors, and CASIO keyboards with USB - that's all...no cheap, no expensive, I think, just up to £2000 together...but it took more than one year...now it looks like home recording studio  ;D

Gritter

Good one Lubo...another sweet melody and nice vocal arrangement. Keep'em coming!

OsCKilO

This is Superb Lubo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!

This song actually shines bro!!  Like the sun!

Awesome sound man!

Soooo Good!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

This is excellent. A beautiful guitar sound and some wonderful chord changes. There's some Beatles touches on the melody - always a good thing! And you sing this superbly - feels nice and intimate. You certainly are back with a bang! Some very fine songwriting talent.

p.s. Agree with you about Krakow!