Tommy Satchwood Live Interview 7/11/11

Started by Satchwood, July 10, 2011, 09:56:13 AM

Blooby

I'm glad you chimed in.  I thought the show was yesterday.

Doh!

Blooby

Geir

ah .. those stupid brits confused me ::) ??? .... nah .. love you Brits !!!

now let's see, 4pm (pm that's pefore midnight right ? ) .... .. and you said 10pm UK ... that should be 11ish or 23:00(Romance Standard Time) as we say in civilised parts of the world ::)

well ... I'll try to tune in ... but .. please someone ... RECORD THIS !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

Just heard the show Tommy. It was great! Congrats on the success and you are sure to have made many new fans.

Geir

bugger ..... I completely got lost in a new song and forgot all about the show ... did anyone record it ?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

There is an MP3 link on the site.  I'm on a mobile right now, but somebody could pop a direct link in this thread I'm sure.  Tommy, maybe you could plop it right at the top.

I haven't even gotten to Tommy and am thoroughly enjoying an angry rap song about genetically modified food ("Just say no to GMO!"). 

Annie Christ says, "Don't eat genetically modified food.  That's very metal."

Peace.

Blooby

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

Congrats, Tommy.  I think the exposure is awesome, but more importantly, the additional validation of what you're doing should feel fantastic.   I know that occurs here at Songcrafters, but I think we tend to be supportive to a fault around here.  It's part of what makes this place special.

My only beef with the show is that she has a very hard time focusing on music...at least during this segment.

Fantastic.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

nice one tommy, thanks for posting the link geir.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

I wanted to say thank you to all my friends for listening in or even if you wanted to listen in and missed it!!  From the bottom of my heart a big thank you my friends!!  Thank you Geir for posting, and Blooby and Gritter for listening in ... it was a challenge but fun!   Hopefully i'll take what i've learned and improve lol   Thank you all, and i apologize for not being around as much lately.... there's stuff going on in my life and don't worry ... I'll Be Back !!
...Tommy..
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

We'll be here Tommy !

And it was really cool to hear that show. You did great !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........