Instruments you wish you hadn't sold

Started by Burtog, July 09, 2011, 03:22:13 PM

Oldrottenhead

lol like a burst mattress, my hair used to grow up the way, now it just grows out my ears , nose and ahole.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

I miss this guitar:

(not an actual pic of my guitar)

A Rickenbacker 360/12 in MapleGlo with high-gains and black hardware.

It was my third electric guitar (priors were a Cobra tele copy made in Japan back when that wasn't so great, and a Fender Squire Bullet). I got this around 1986 (not very long after I began playing guitar), and played it for several months. I loved how it sounded, but it was not easy for me to play at that time (it had very tight string spacing, and string bends, etc. were very difficult). I couldn't afford more than one decent guitar then, so I used it as a trade for this:

(also not an actual pic of my guitar)

A '69 Fender Jazz (mine has block markers).

I was very happy with the Jazzmaster (I learned a lot on that guitar), but wish I still had the Ricky...

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

Those are really nice guitars, cuthbert!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

cuthbert

Thanks, 64G!

I wonder where that Rickenbacker is now...  :'(
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

peterp

Old Fender MiM Strat with alumitone pups.
Was my first "real" strat, sold it for almost enough to pay for my current American Deluxe strat.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

chapperz66

Really wish I'd kept this one. Early 70's Fender Telecaster deluxe.  Best strat neck I have ever played.  

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Oh my - I'd love to have that Tele deluxe right now!

Burtog

Quote from: chapperz66 on July 13, 2011, 05:32:36 AMReally wish I'd kept this one. Early 70's Fender Telecaster deluxe.  Best strat neck I have ever played.  

;D Another fantastic Barnet!

Great guitar too, I recently had on eof the mexican reissues in black, that was a great guitar and you were right about the neck too, another axe I regret moving on! :(
recorder
Boss BR-800