Happy Birthday Gritter and Johnbee

Started by 64Guitars, July 08, 2011, 12:52:02 PM

64Guitars

Quote from: Gritter on July 10, 2011, 03:27:12 PMThanks for the cake 64G. The candles are way cool!

You're welcome. While gathering the 'ingredients' for your cake, I noticed that every single picture I could find of the Sidejack had black pickups but I noticed that yours are off-white. I wonder if they're original? If you're curious to find out about them, you might want to email Eastwood Guitars, quoting your serial number, and ask if it was manufactured with those pickups. They can probably tell you other interesting info about your guitar like when it was made, and how many were made with white pickups (if they're not after-market). Might be good to know. You'll find their email address on their website on the Contacts page.

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Greeny

Happy belated birthdays! Hope you had a blast.

Gritter

Quote from: 64Guitars on July 10, 2011, 03:48:33 PM
Quote from: Gritter on July 10, 2011, 03:27:12 PMThanks for the cake 64G. The candles are way cool!

You're welcome. While gathering the 'ingredients' for your cake, I noticed that every single picture I could find of the Sidejack had black pickups but I noticed that yours are off-white. I wonder if they're original? If you're curious to find out about them, you might want to email Eastwood Guitars, quoting your serial number, and ask if it was manufactured with those pickups. They can probably tell you other interesting info about your guitar like when it was made, and how many were made with white pickups (if they're not after-market). Might be good to know. You'll find their email address on their website on the Contacts page.

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/

The previous owner upgraded pick-ups and electronics with American made parts.

Redler

Happy belated birthday wishes guys!! Sorry, I'm terribly late!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR