I'm new here...

Started by jackofall, December 19, 2008, 06:06:21 AM

jackofall

Hi, I'm new. I've had my recorder for a few months now and seem to have understood as much as I need. There are still a few things that I don't quite get. I've done a few tracks that I'm pleased with and would like others to hear them - not sure how to upload them though! Any help would be appreciated. I'm a bit lost on the V track thing too....I've recorded ukulele, classical guitar and some electric guitar pieces. The machine is one of the best things I've ever bought. I love it, I'm amazed at the sound quality and I'm excited by how much a little machine can make you more creative. Anyway, I won't ramble anymore.....cheers

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Greeny

Hi - Welcome aboard. Check out the 'post your work' section - there are instructions for how to upload and add an mp3 player (all very straightforward...).

Looking forward to some uke!

Flash Harry

Hi! Yes hello and welcome. Its a lively bunch and if you get stuck in you'll have some great fun.
It will be great to hear your work

Cheers

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

jackofall

Thanks guys, I've posted my 'Arab rock' - hope I've done it right. I'd love to hear an Oud in it somewhere. I'm thinking of learning this instrument....
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

QuoteI've posted my 'Arab rock'
.  I dont see where you posted this.  Start a new thread in the post you work section and post there.  There are instructions at the start of that section on uploading a song and also how to get the little MP3 player to work.  I look forward to hearing this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

jackofall

Thanks for that. I've now posted it in the section you mentioned. A bit scary putting yourself out there, isn't it!

Bluesberry

It is scary, but also rewarding.  I have been playing at home for mostly myself for the last two years, so it is real nice to post something and then find out somebody out there actually found it interesting or liked it.  The members on this forum are very civil when it comes to listening and commenting on others work, no abuse here just positive encouragement.  That is why I like this site so much.  Welcome and make some music.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand