MET US

Started by Tony W, July 01, 2011, 11:54:54 AM

cuthbert

Didn't know the song before, but holy crap that was a damned good performance. Good on yah!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

As someone said, you sound like a real band which is a great compliment! Great sound guys, love the dirty guitar and bass, it all hangs together real well. Continue to have a lot of fun and post teh results!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 03, 2011, 07:37:46 AMI want some of his hair.

You can have it - Don't know how much longer I can keep this mop going...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

WoW! Wow! wow!!!!!

Fuck yeah!!

I am soooo happy that MET US is Happening!!!

AWESOME SOUNDS!!

Mark!   Superb Vocal!!!

And TW!  That axe is Tight bro!!

Great drums as well!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Quote from: launched on July 03, 2011, 08:24:22 AM
Quote from: Flash Harry on July 03, 2011, 07:37:46 AMI want some of his hair.

You can have it - Don't know how much longer I can keep this mop going...

Tiz shakespearean!!!! 

Keep it bro!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Nelson

Killer count down............. :P

Session sounds great Tony.

One 57 on the drums... wow.
I have one, it's a cool little mic.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

henwrench

PICS PICS PICS!!! hen wants pics!!!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Freakin awesome guys!..Great recording of the Marcy Playground. You guys sounds great for a rush put together jam. Amazing vox and bass Mark. Tony? Nice guitar work man! And say great job to the drummer. And again that recording kicks ass!! I was hoping to hear more. Pics too!! Better be!

Quote from: Tony W on July 02, 2011, 07:48:32 PMNight 1 video. It wasn't exactly dark, but it was too dark in that part of the house for decent recording..... So I got out the mag light.

Great Vodka acoustic jam Mark..where`s the whole song? Damn i should of been there to help you with that light problem. I woulda brought you a lightbulb which was truly invented by a Canadian but of course that American Thomas Edison guy just buys the patent and claims he did.

Happy Independance Day!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Vanncad

Sweet vid guys.

You know "Vodka" is a personal fav of mine for sure. That version is a little too short though  :(.

"St. Joe" sounds really good for a "quick" jam. Tony - you've got the riff down, and a great guitar sound man.
You guys should find an open-mic night while you're together.That would be pretty cool.

Keep it up boys.
Glad to hear you're having fun.
That's what it's all about (well - until your mortgage depends on it that is  ;D).
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Tony W

Mark's pushing me like a slave driver.... He's got the unfortunate job of teaching me to play the songs we're doing. The jam wasn't so quick, but the mix was. I practiced the guitar work on St Joe probably 80 takes before I got it right. Mark's been a great sport so far, his patience has been astounding. 

The guitar was my Les Paul and the amp was My line 6 Spider Jam (75w)
The bass was my Ibanez SR300 with the new Markbass (fitting name brand with Mark on it)

What I didn't know is that Matt has never played with a band, so there were 2 rookies in our little threesome! That's pretty cool. Matt was quite a bit more solid than I was.

Right now we're zeroing in on an original, and hopefully we'll get at least one or 2 more covers done.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR