Songcrafters Server Status

Started by 64Guitars, June 25, 2011, 12:19:25 PM

64Guitars

The server was down for a short while today while our web hosting provider worked on it. I decided we should have a page somewhere outside the Songcrafters server where members can go to check the status of the site if they're having trouble accessing it. So I've added a Songcrafters Status page at my weebly.com site.

http://64guitars.weebly.com/songcrafters-status.html

I recommend that everyone bookmarks that page. Then, if you can't access Songcrafters any time in the future, you can go to that bookmark and see if it's just you, or if our hosting provider is doing something. In the latter case, they usually give a rough estimate of how long the site will be down.

Remember, if Songcrafters is down, you won't be able to find this message to get the link. So it's important to bookmark it and remember where you put the bookmark so you can find it again quickly should the need arise.

If you fail to bookmark it or can't find your bookmark later, you can Google "weebly 64Guitars". That should get you to my weebly site where you'll find a link to the Songcrafters Status page in the main menu at the left.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

I"ll make a link to your weebly site as well. Once upon a time I'd get threads started regarding whether songcrafters was up or down. I really wish I were bright enough to make drop down menu items like you did.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Thanks 64 Guitars. Useful link.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

Bookmarked. Love it.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

When the site is down, I usually grab my guitar or do something musical. Maybe it should be down more often? Just kidding, but you catch my drift!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on June 27, 2011, 07:42:45 AMWhen the site is down, I usually grab my guitar or do something musical. Maybe it should be down more often? Just kidding, but you catch my drift!
yeah, really true isn't it, sometimes you have to just pull your face out of here to get any music done.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 27, 2011, 08:07:36 AM
Quote from: launched on June 27, 2011, 07:42:45 AMWhen the site is down, I usually grab my guitar or do something musical. Maybe it should be down more often? Just kidding, but you catch my drift!
yeah, really true isn't it, sometimes you have to just pull your face out of here to get any music done.

Agreed. It's sooooo hard though...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

lg

Good idea 64!
What would this site be like without your help?

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!