Rata-tat-tat just went over 1000 posts !!!!!!!!!! time to get drunk !!!!! Whooo

Started by Bluesberry, June 24, 2011, 02:22:09 PM

Gnasty

What a grueling day...I`m happy now!

Congrats Tod!! Now you can go brag to all your buddies that you are a post whore cyber musician.

The real deal!  8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Quote from: Tony W on June 24, 2011, 03:09:34 PMHey uncle Mark.... https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=11515.msg154023#msg154023

That thread is calling your name

should I go grocery shopping, or do we catch what we eat?

I say we catch what we eat - Sounds more exciting! I love to eat what I catch...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Oh yeah by the way. Even though you have 1000 posts you will never be a real member because you`re a drummer, but you are free to do whatever the hell you want!

Not my doing! So if you have a problem with it, talk to the EVIL administration! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Quote from: launched on June 24, 2011, 03:19:20 PM
Quote from: Tony W on June 24, 2011, 03:09:34 PMHey uncle Mark.... https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=11515.msg154023#msg154023

That thread is calling your name

should I go grocery shopping, or do we catch what we eat?

I say we catch what we eat - Sounds more exciting! I love to eat what I catch...

You know you`re a redneck when!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 24, 2011, 02:22:09 PMCongrats man, you have joined the ranks of the other post 1000 post lunatics, may your lunacy continue.....may the lunacy be strong in you..............I salute you.  This is as good a reason as any for me to get a good drunk on tonight. I drink to your honour, who is with me.  Three cheers for Rata-tat-tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray

I luv you man....

Quote from: Tony W on June 24, 2011, 02:29:04 PMTime to get drunk? Like you need an excuse

congrats Tod!

No excuse needed... but this thread will only speed up the process... stopping at the liquor store on the way home....See ya in the drunk tank tonight.

Quote from: Gnastylicious on June 24, 2011, 03:23:08 PMOh yeah by the way. Even though you have 1000 posts you will never be a real member because you`re a drummer, but you are free to do whatever the hell you want!

Not my doing! So if you have a problem with it, talk to the EVIL administration! ;D

To all of the evil ones out there... Drummers are people too... when I become a person... I will learn to play the drums...maybe even guitar. I strive to be whole.

Quote from: launched on June 24, 2011, 03:30:17 PMI might eat on of those if hungry enough!

We seriously have to talk about your eating habits.

Geir... I can't see yours right now... later when I get home...

I love you guys... Thanks for setting me up for a really really drunk Friday. Oh yesss and the sun is out till 2:00 AM today.... Yes... I will be very, very, very drunk. See ya in the drunk tank... I'll try to stay away from the wifey's sock drawer tonight.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Tony... you'll be missing out on the sun, but I will post a pic of me drinking a beer at 2 am in the sun for ya.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Bluesberry

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 24, 2011, 04:08:59 PMTony... you'll be missing out on the sun, but I will post a pic of me drinking a beer at 2 am in the sun for ya.
yes, please do that, and don't get too drunk and forget to do it, stay focused buddy.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 24, 2011, 04:20:52 PM
Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 24, 2011, 04:08:59 PMTony... you'll be missing out on the sun, but I will post a pic of me drinking a beer at 2 am in the sun for ya.
yes, please do that, and don't get too drunk and forget to do it, stay focused buddy.

I will give it my best not to forget. May have to post tomorrow, cause I won't be able to see the keyboard.
recorder
Tascam DP-02