The Noble Art of Self Destruction

Started by Greeny, December 17, 2008, 05:14:41 AM

Oldrottenhead

ever since i saw the wrath af aguirre ive bin into him, loved deiter learns to fly and some of his recent documentaries have been great, cant recall their names but one was about a guy that lived with bears and the other was about people living and working at one of the poles.

their was a documentary on bbc4 a few months back that put me onto even dwarfs start small, a few others from that time are pretty wacky too, but mr lynch is my fave director.

not getting email reminders or prompts from messages on here whats  up any idea.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 14, 2009, 10:15:13 AMnot getting email reminders or prompts from messages on here whats  up any idea.

Dont think anybody is at the moment mate.

Ferryman

Quote from: Greeny on January 14, 2009, 08:50:19 AMI was looking at some Eraserhead footage and the dream sequence from Twin Peaks and trying to figure out what they would fit with. I also like the strange little interludes from Mulholland Drive, so it's only a matter of time before I do some Lynch-mashing.

I was in a rather arty/gothy band in the 1980s (no surprise there then). We did a gig in a large-ish venue and we projected Eraserhead on a large screen behind us while we were playing. As most people hadn't seen in, the audience reaction was interesting to say the least!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Bump? Holy sh*t man get going, this is incredible...really great frigging song.  This is one of my favorite Greeny songs.
A big thums up here, and a BUMP

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Davo

Wow great name, great vid, and great song.  Nice energy to that groove too.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ferryman

Loved it when I first heard while stll new to the site, love it on hearing again. I can also see how Tim's more "electric" playing has come on in the last six months. I think he has a lot more confidence in his lead work, and rightly so.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lexman

Great song, relaxed drive in this song.
Good mix, just love it.
Did you sing that? great voice.

Keep on rocking

Greeny

Quote from: lexman on July 24, 2009, 02:29:17 AMGreat song, relaxed drive in this song.
Good mix, just love it.
Did you sing that? great voice.

Keep on rocking

Yes... that's my rock voice, lol.

Cheers,
Tim

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

I'm really feeling this tune!

Worrying....... Lol

Great Job Tim and Mike!!!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy