What is your favorite Progressive Rock song ?

Started by Bluesberry, June 23, 2011, 06:12:39 AM

Gnasty

Here`s a Judas Priest story i have. When they were in Toronto they started playing hell bent for leather and all you could hear was his harley and when he rode down the platform a big wall was supposed to open and well it only opened halfway and he knocked himself out and they played the whole song without him. He actually finished the whole concert after he woke up. Pretty good for a faggy who sings the way he does. ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Quote from: Gnastylicious on June 23, 2011, 05:44:06 PMHere`s a Judas Priest story i have. When they were in Toronto they started playing hell bent for leather and all you could hear was his harley and when he rode down the platform a big wall was supposed to open and well it only opened halfway and he knocked himself out and they played the whole song without him. He actually finished the whole concert after he woke up. Pretty good for a faggy who sings the way he does. ;D

Now that's funny!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

c'mon chapperz you are just saying that to keep in with sir flash harry. lol.
great band tho.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

chapperz66

Quote from: oldbaldeaglehead on June 24, 2011, 03:39:23 AMc'mon chapperz you are just saying that to keep in with sir flash harry. lol.
great band tho.

LOL.
I'm very happy to be in agreement with the Flash one.

Sadly I've never seen LTE, but have seen Dream Theater on every UK tour for the last 10+ years.  They are about the only band that I will drag my old bones down to London to see.

Some people think this sort of stuff is pretentious.  In my opinion there is no pretence here.  These old boys can actually do it.  Still it wouldn't do if we all liked the same thing, would it?

On an aside I've just gone out and bought a Roland Fantom G  like Jordan Rudess is playing here. I suspect that I will disappear even further up my own arse now.....

Paul

Oldrottenhead

flash went to see tony levine recently in palma,  if you see the jemima kite video's , he even looks like tony levine.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann