Calling all Micro BR owners....

Started by henwrench, June 22, 2011, 12:33:05 PM

chip

Glad I didn't jump in and get it.... I did wonder if there may be a few problems with it.
 I was thinking about the 80 last night while playing with the shiny one,
 thinking this little recorder is cool and why would I want the new one when
there is so much to to find out about the original. Having done some bouncing
and mastering I am slowly getting my head round using the original. For my needs
the silver one is just dandy....
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

#gpmproject

Hallo

when I bought my BOSS BR - 800, which I'm currently using for recording, I left my old MBR in original box with all accessories and owner's manual - it's like new... anyway this is small amazing tool my first key to the world of digital recorders.. I'd like to keep it 4eva... ;D

AverGo

I've had the BR-80 for 3days now, and I can't see myself going back. The Eband seamless loops are great for jammin' the cosm effects are fantastic, so if you like to improvise, the possibilities are imense. I haven't done much in MTR mode but the drum machine looks so much easier to use.
Taking the SD card out and popping it into the computer is alot quicker(no fiddling with batteries). And the jog wheel speeds up alot of the usual tasks, like naming songs.
So all that to say, I will proberbly try to sell my mbr or give it away, as it seems a waste for it not to get used.