Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

no hob nobs left so its brie and choc chip cookies num num num num
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

my real prference is cambazola and hovis bread shaped digestives but im all out of both
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

almost posted this in the wrong thread:

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 22, 2011, 05:52:37 PM
Quote from: Geir the scruffy Viking on June 22, 2011, 05:22:21 PMPS. a little more statistics for you Saijinn: about 25% of the comments on backers was made by the 5 most active posters (and we're mostly originals and some covers guys ;) )
interesting stat Geir........what does it all mean.
I guess it means we need more Lobster songs ;)
QuoteOh, yeah on the songs vs recordings idea, when I come on here I like to listen to recordings of songs, but conversely, if I went out in my city to listen to music I would much rather listen to songs that are not recorded.  In this way I think that recordings are good in one sense and songs good in another.  Then there are recordings made of people performing songs, like the latest JK basement tapes, so that gives us another category, performance.  Why not create threads for songs, recordings and performances, this gives a lot of variation.  Then the member performed songs, or the member recorded performance....wait, what about songs about recording, I have done one of two of those, and I even recorded them, so that is recordings about songs about recordings.....I like the ring of that.  This is really cool when you look at all the ways we can break this all down......my pathological need for categories is starting to rear its ugly head here.....
we need a category for Lobster songs .....

and one for cowbell songs

and the very popular monkey song board ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir the scruffy Viking on June 22, 2011, 06:01:44 PMalmost posted this in the wrong thread:

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 22, 2011, 05:52:37 PM
Quote from: Geir the scruffy Viking on June 22, 2011, 05:22:21 PMPS. a little more statistics for you Saijinn: about 25% of the comments on backers was made by the 5 most active posters (and we're mostly originals and some covers guys ;) )
interesting stat Geir........what does it all mean.
I guess it means we need more Lobster songs ;)
QuoteOh, yeah on the songs vs recordings idea, when I come on here I like to listen to recordings of songs, but conversely, if I went out in my city to listen to music I would much rather listen to songs that are not recorded.  In this way I think that recordings are good in one sense and songs good in another.  Then there are recordings made of people performing songs, like the latest JK basement tapes, so that gives us another category, performance.  Why not create threads for songs, recordings and performances, this gives a lot of variation.  Then the member performed songs, or the member recorded performance....wait, what about songs about recording, I have done one of two of those, and I even recorded them, so that is recordings about songs about recordings.....I like the ring of that.  This is really cool when you look at all the ways we can break this all down......my pathological need for categories is starting to rear its ugly head here.....
we need a category for Lobster songs .....

and one for cowbell songs

and the very popular monkey song board ;D ;D

Hahaha, I guess I posted in the wrong thread too, its getting harder to keep this all separate......threads are collapsing into themselves.......worlds are about to end in a mighty bang.........I hope somebody has the presence of mind to record it

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

your off topic geir we are talking cheese here

cambazola mmmmmm
old and foosty stilton mmm
good scottish cabot mmmmmmmm

wi
crackers........
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

launched

And we should write some cheese songs. Mine's gonna be called "Cheddarblaster"
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me