Eleva

Started by Damián, June 21, 2011, 01:06:29 PM

Damián

Eleva
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is an instrumental track that I made a few months ago.

Gritter

Nice building intro...piano is rich and strings are lush, cool stereo pan with the effects. A really well put together track with a full sound and good energy.

Damián

Thank you very much, I always like to mix emotions in one song
Cheers

launched

Yes, I agree this builds nicely and levels off with some really cool instrumentation.

Dynomiiiiite!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Really great sounding track Damian!

I love the how the drums drives it along with those smooths synth-sounds on top
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SwanSong

HI reall nice instrumental very cool . enjoyed
the laid back feeling and new agre presence.
best regards. NEIL

Tony W

Damien, this is one of those posts where I wish I were articulate and knowledgeable, or at least enough so to describe what I like about this piece. It's a stunning piece, and makes for a great listen. In a matter of minutes it will be on my ipod.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Thats what I am talking about, looking for, longing to hear.  Lovely, damn lovely.  I really love original instrumentals, and this really does it for me.  I could easily put this on loop and let it play for hours.  I need to sit down and make an instrumental, I haven't done it in a few months.  Lovely, just lovely.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Looving your early use of backwards sample (I think), delay and flange.Not keen on the piano smaple, but then that's just personal preference, reminds me of robert myles's children. 0.43, I'd love to hear that as a "chugging" guitar chord instead of synth. The intro plateaus and then releases perfectly!

Quite a Moby feel to it, get some real world instruments in there and it's gonna sound lush. Alternatively, get some dirty drum samples in there and it's going to go quite chemical brothers.

I hate instrumentals, but y'know what? that was nice!

Bluesberry

Quote from: thegreatpoobarr on June 21, 2011, 05:30:43 PMLooving your early use of backwards sample (I think), delay and flange.Not keen on the piano smaple, but then that's just personal preference, reminds me of robert myles's children. 0.43, I'd love to hear that as a "chugging" guitar chord instead of synth. The intro plateaus and then releases perfectly!

Quite a Moby feel to it, get some real world instruments in there and it's gonna sound lush. Alternatively, get some dirty drum samples in there and it's going to go quite chemical brothers.

I hate instrumentals, but y'know what? that was nice!
a bit harsh, but we do like our critiques on here....you have made quite the splash in your short time Mr.poo

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand