my nephews band at their album launch at the classic grand glasgow

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 20, 2011, 01:51:37 AM

Tony W

Holy hell. Not to single out your nephew due to his relationship with you, but because he's got wonderful chops on that keyboard.

The singer is amazing. I half expected him to go into a full on seizure complete with involuntary bodily movement ala Joe Cocker.

These guys have their shit together, utterly sublime listen.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

alfstone

Really a great sound and some real talent, no doubt!

Molto, molto bravi!

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Tangled Wires

Great listen, superb musicianship from all and what a voice!

Tight band, and a faultless performance.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: Burtog on June 20, 2011, 01:03:34 PMI have a sudden urge to listen to the Black Crowes.

I thought that as well. Some parallels there.

cheers,

nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Great keys, and it's nice to see modern music with some integrity. Reminds me of Mad Dogs and Englishmen only with less gravel (and spasticity).

Thanks for posting.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

saw the guys the other week and this video doesn't come anywhere near to capturing the buzz they have going, was also very impressed by how tight they where ( but loose and relaxed at the same time) and stunned by their musical abilities considering how young they all are, gaun yersel guys.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

a wee bump for young david and the guys. david tells me he is currently working on a solo album as a side project. i offered to do some lyrics for him so hopefully he will let me hang onto his coat tails  ;D ;D ;D ;D 
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann