Happy Father's Day

Started by guitarron, June 19, 2011, 06:24:22 PM

launched

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 20, 2011, 12:34:16 PM
Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 05:35:53 AMMmmmm Mexican. I can eat like, 20 tacos in one sitting!
Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 05:50:41 AMMmmmmm chocolate!! I can eat like, a whole pile of it in one sitting. And then a bag of nuts...
Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 12:31:58 PMMmmmmmm, I'm going to swim to Scotland and eat your chocolate brandy liquers. I bet I could put away a gigantic pile of 'em!

I'm hungry. Somebody send me a pizza!

Somebody has the munchies  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ha, touche! I wish that were the case, but I'm seriously out of food and need to go to the grocery store. Now I'm going to buy a bunch of crap and a roasted chicken too. Two more hours...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gritter

I got a Beatles ball cap from my lovely daughter.

and...

and...

...hey launched, what's your quota on those?

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 20, 2011, 12:34:16 PM
Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 05:35:53 AMMmmmm Mexican. I can eat like, 20 tacos in one sitting!
Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 05:50:41 AMMmmmmm chocolate!! I can eat like, a whole pile of it in one sitting. And then a bag of nuts...
Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 12:31:58 PMMmmmmmm, I'm going to swim to Scotland and eat your chocolate brandy liquers. I bet I could put away a gigantic pile of 'em!

I'm hungry. Somebody send me a pizza!

Somebody has the munchies  ;) ;) ;) ;)

The munchies or pregnant... I hope it's the former. :)

launched

Quote from: Gritter on June 20, 2011, 01:33:23 PM...hey launched, what's your quota on those?

Dude, I am so getting a bag of those peanut butter cups. I could eat the entire lot of those - You lucky bugger!!

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 20, 2011, 01:35:16 PMThe munchies or pregnant... I hope it's the former. :)

I'm on the light end right now, but sometimes I do look pregnant. Or that I ate a basketball or something!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: launched on June 20, 2011, 01:43:16 PM
Quote from: Gritter on June 20, 2011, 01:33:23 PM...hey launched, what's your quota on those?

Dude, I am so getting a bag of those peanut butter cups. I could eat the entire lot of those - You lucky bugger!!

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 20, 2011, 01:35:16 PMThe munchies or pregnant... I hope it's the former. :)

I'm on the light end right now, but sometimes I do look pregnant. Or that I ate a basketball or something!!

Whoever came up with the Peanut Butter and Chocolate combo was a freakin genious. I'm also a sucker for them tasty little cups. Heck I think i might just sit down tonight with a big jar of peanut butter and a big bar of chocolate and dip away. See what you guys did to me. Thanks a lot Sandy and Mark... So much for my afternoon workout... LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Saijinn Maas

The only thing I have a weakness for are Red Vines. I'll keep eating them until I give myself a stomachache. That's why we never buy those big tubs of them from Costco any more. :/