Guitar Guitar , new shop

Started by Facemask93, June 19, 2011, 02:17:33 AM

Facemask93

Hey , just found out , Guitar Guitar , massive music store is opening in Epsom this weekend , 18th/19th June , free set of strings to every customer who walks in the door

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/news/article.asp?id=115405

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

64Guitars

Quote from: facemask93 on June 19, 2011, 02:17:33 AMfree set of strings to every customer who walks in the door

and a free bag of Epsom Salt?  Or do they just call it salt there?  ;)

Their price on the BR-80 is £235.00 while most other shops are £199.00. But, you never know, they might have a good pre-order opening special.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Facemask93

Me and AK had ourselves a little jam session with two amazing guitars

This was the one I played

(click to visit site)

Had ourselves a little audience , and enjoyed it , but must admit
still not as good a music shop as Andèrtons in Guilford , I love that shop

( we just call it salt 64 )

Epsom salts are made up of a naturally occurring mineral that is found in water. More properly known as magnesium sulfate, Epsom salts derives its popular name from the town of Epsom, England, where the compound was first distilled from water. The chemical formula for Epsom salts is a rather simplistic one: MgS04-7H2O.

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

- Roy Harper

Greeny

That's a tasty looking Taylor.

I may well bump into you in Andertons oneday, Rob. I've bought a lot of gear there over the years. It's not quite as good as Guitar Village in Farnham though - would definitely recommend a trip over there if you've nothing better to do!

Ferryman

I too use Andertons a lot - we should have a meet there!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman on June 22, 2011, 07:57:13 AMI too use Andertons a lot - we should have a meet there!

Oh yes! A songcrafters takeover!

Facemask93

The thing is , even though we both know what Greeny looks like , would he be looking for a man in a White mask , and another looking like the mad hatter , now that would be funny

Rob

Ps , that Tayler had a price tag of around £2600 , what a beautiful guitar to play

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

- Roy Harper

64Guitars

Quote from: facemask93 on June 22, 2011, 11:27:17 AMThe thing is , even though we both know what Greeny looks like , would he be looking for a man in a White mask , and another looking like the mad hatter , now that would be funny

Fancy dress. That's the answer.

I'm not sure about the U.K. but around here the music shops usually have an annual Midnight Madness sale on Halloween. The staff and some of the customers dress in costume since it's Halloween. It's several months away but it would be a great time for you to arrange this meeting. Just look for the Mad Hatter, a guy with a white mask, and this guy:

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Greeny

^^^^^ 

I'd better start toning up a bit, lol !!!!!