Blank Pt1

Started by thetworegs, June 18, 2011, 03:57:38 AM

thetworegs

I am totally open to suggestions or criticism that is why i am putting this stuff up. To get an honest opinion.Thank you for yours and your time to listen in the first place.I agree with what you say about the looking at people in the airport  song it does need a bit of meat to the bones to bring it too its full potential as do many of the songs i have used so far and i know i have a tendency to rush them and bang them out because i have the fear i'll forget the idea. I suppose this should be in the new heading "work in progress" as i'm just using the music to flesh out the idea or rather an approach to this project and it's story. When i have the script or storyline i should have a rough guide to what music i will use and then that's when i intend to  re-record most of it to get the lyrics to fit a better with the story and to sort out a lot of the bum notes bad vocal recordings etc and add a bit here and there too. I suppose i started this project arse about face i should of had the story first but the story has evolved because of the music and i'm having fun which is the important part isn't it. Your comments were worthy and i have made a note thank you, keep them coming they help.

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

FuzzFace

Quote from: thetworegs on June 19, 2011, 02:57:03 PMI suppose i started this project arse about face i should of had the story first but the story has evolved because of the music

Hey there's no one right way.  The main thing is to get it out, one way or another.

That's cool