Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Been picking away at those all day - Fantastic stuff, guys!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Bloody brilliant guys, sound's not bad either. Great performance, damned polsihed. A pleasure to see you all together. Jim, you should've learned the words! I think I know several of your songs myself....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Next time Nigel, we'll get you up to sing!

It will have to be a while before it happens again though, I don't think my liver could take another one of those weekends for some time...
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

i know nigel, problem is i sing a song and then move onto the next one never needing to learn it or sing the song ever again, with jemima's kite we have 5 cds plus worth of songs so a lot to choose from and too many for my oldrottenhead to learn in the short time we had.

but next time and i am sure there will be a next time i'm bringing a teleprompter.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldmariahcareyhead on June 21, 2011, 05:16:10 AMi know nigel, problem is i sing a song and then move onto the next one never needing to learn it or sing the song ever again

I'm the same with the guitar. Once a song is recorded, I completely forget how to play it. If ever I wanted to re-do a song, I'd have to learn it all over again. Of course, I'd probably learn it much faster the second time around.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Greeny

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 21, 2011, 07:34:43 AM
Quote from: oldmariahcareyhead on June 21, 2011, 05:16:10 AMi know nigel, problem is i sing a song and then move onto the next one never needing to learn it or sing the song ever again

I'm the same with the guitar. Once a song is recorded, I completely forget how to play it. If ever I wanted to re-do a song, I'd have to learn it all over again. Of course, I'd probably learn it much faster the second time around.

I had two big problems:

1. Not remembering the chords to most of the songs from our first 5 albums

2. Needing to 'unpick' something that I could play on my own from the 2-4 layers of guitar that appear on most JK tracks

Unlike my solo stuff, I never really expected to play these live!

I was pretty scared at the thought, but got to say, I loved every bloody minute of it! Can't wait to do it again. I'm sure Geir and I could work out some pretty cool guitar interplay given a bit of practice!

Flash Harry

You're forgetting the other two big problems Tim, me and Professor Higgins....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

lg

What awesome videos guys!
I have loved you music all along and now to actually see you guys
all together [and bonus....with Geir] playing these live in concert!
The only other thing this here fan can add is:

More, more, more....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman

All said and done chaps, it was bloody good. I hear what you say Tim and Jim, I was impressed at how together it sounded. And Geir made an excellent "fifth JKer". BTW, Mike's son did a great job on drums (I did get that right, didn't I?).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR