Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

I don't understand why ORH gets the willies from Lars so badly... Okay maybe this could be an explanation.

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

OK it's really becomming clearer now....

I think it's the faces he makes while playing!!! LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 12, 2011, 07:27:51 PMThis is fun shit.........I may have to buy this one............Its goofy fun and sorta rocks in a goofy way....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpa_VykXj4c

This is what happens when you let your dad "sing" with your band.

PS One of the reasons I haven't been around here much is that I have a gig on Saturday with a band and have had to learn about 9 songs. Lou in this video reminded me of me at rehearsals with this band - an old wrinkly guy squinting through glasses while the rest of the (younger) band rocks out!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

hahahahahahahahahahahaha good one Nigel....I am sure Lou got paid quite hansomly for his efforts.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

madrab

If you think Lars Ulrich is scary, have a look at his father in the movie Some kind of Monster.
(he's the one with the beard, the one with glasses is the band therapist)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG8cSnjmXAI