Secret Recording Project?

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 15, 2011, 10:29:57 PM

launched

You can tell Lou really likes Lars a lot!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: launched on June 19, 2011, 11:50:57 AMYou can tell Lou really likes Lars a lot!

Could it be Lars has a man crush on Lou or Lou has a man Crush on Lars???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

ouch the video is awful. all that hair...............aaaaaaarrrrrrgggh.

actually the video is pretty good quality but the band is shit, a classic trashed and trampled on poor poor poor get aff yer shite.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

Metallica and Taylor Swift-now that would be a freakin' great collab

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: oldmariahcareyhead on June 20, 2011, 06:00:09 PMouch the video is awful. all that hair...............aaaaaaarrrrrrgggh.

actually the video is pretty good quality but the band is shit, a classic trashed and trampled on poor poor poor get aff yer shite.

Ahhh the hair days... I was in the military so I did not participate in "Big Hair"... but all of my non military buddies had hair down to the bum. Now... the bald look seems to be the popular thing... go figure... I was a trend setter and didn't know it. LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Quote from: oldbaldeaglehead on June 20, 2011, 06:00:09 PMouch the video is awful. all that hair...............aaaaaaarrrrrrgggh.

Metallica shite band????? Watch your tongue old man ;D

I would have to say this isn`t a money grabbing concept at all. Metallica is one of a very few bands that goes  out of the box and creates different music from album to album. If you listen to the big four. All those other bands are still making the same music which is okay if your playing it but the listener will not after a while.

I always argue the fact that the older fans are pissed about Metallica`s newer stuff but they are true musicians who take chances and if doesn`t work it `ll blow up in their face. I`ll give another big example of another band doing this was U2.
Zooropa was a fu*#ing horrible album and tour. Zoo TV? Yet they still made killer cash.

This project sounds weird and a little out there but until i listen to it a few times i won`t judge.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

sorry eric i never ever got metallica. i think its the first 5 letters in their name, i'm not a fan of metal at all.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

I must be missing something as well...All Metallica music sounds the same to me - devoid of melody  ;).

Who are the big four Gnasty?

henwrench

I know I said I was going to bed, but...

Master Of Puppets?

Oh now, one of THE best albums and genre defining albums EVER!!!

The Thing That Should Not Be?

Step forward Mr James Higgins........ ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D :-* :-*

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Quote from: Gritteur on June 23, 2011, 05:13:44 PMI must be missing something as well...All Metallica music sounds the same to me - void of melody.

Who are the big four Gnasty?

Anthrax, Slayer, Metallica and Megadeth.   Get with the programme Sandy!!   :D :D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR